Looks really cool! Any camera panning?
Albert - The Pirate
A downloadable Pirate Adventure Game for Windows and macOS
"Albert - The Pirate" is a Click&Point Adventure Game. It's about Albert and Pirates and an adventure. Hopefully, it will be a little bit fun to play at the end... we will see.
Currently, the first 2 scenes are playable.
The game is available in English and in German language.
For opening the inventory, you have to use the scroll wheel of the mouse.
Left Mouse Button: Use/Talk Action
Right Mouse Button: Examine Action
- 3D Models mostly done by Synty Studio
- Animations mostly from Adobe Mixamo
- Unity asset "Adventure Creator" makes things much easier
MacOS / Windows
- Download the zip file.
- Double click on program file
- I'm still there... working on it! Really...18 days ago
- My Game On Twitch - Wow!!!Mar 05, 2019
- [V0.4-alfa] Inventory Menu FixedFeb 28, 2019
- [V0.3-alfa] Missing Translation and Minor BugfixingFeb 26, 2019
- More bugfixingFeb 24, 2019
- Bugfix: Game hangs up at end of second sceneFeb 24, 2019
- Windows is NOT MacOSFeb 24, 2019
- First Preview of "Albert - The Pirate" availableFeb 23, 2019
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Great stuff mate. Did you animate the characters? I am thinking of getting the sci-fi pack but unsure if I need to animate the characters myself as I am a designer, coder and writer.
No, I did not animate the characters. I used some animation from the Unity Adventure Game demo and you can easily get animations from Adobe Mixamo!!! They provide a lot of free animations.
And by the way: Thanks ! :-)
The characters from Synty Studio are fully rigged. So, it's very easy to apply human animations to them. Furthermore, I'm using the asset "Adventure Creator". So, even if I'm a software developer, I do not need to code anything. It's great for me, because I save a lot of time and can concentrate on the story.